ATARDIS 20FT GIF Animation Patent Drawings PDF
LUXURY HOMELIKE MOTORHOME
More space inside for full time travel
Shorter on the outside at 20' (6.1 m)
• Bedroom with double bed accessible
from 3 sides, under-bed and overhead storage, TV, table and chairs
• Bathroom with 2 doors, sink, 30" x 27" shower with folding seat, toilet, medicine cabinet and 20-cu.ft. closet
• Rear lounge with entry door, dinette for four convertible into couch or bed, 55" sofa bed, TV and coffee table
• Kitchen with sink, multi-function oven, 3-burner hob, 10-cu.ft. fridge, storage cabinets and 15-sq.ft. worktop
Optional smaller refrigerator with double-hinged doors accessible from inside and outside of motorhome
• Transports up to 6 with seatbelts, sleeps up to 8 in 5 beds and seats up to 9 at dining table with extension.
• Main entry door, dinette, kitchen, fridge, bathroom, couch and 3 beds are usable in retracted configuration.
• Interioir space expandable from 110 sq.ft. to 160 sq.ft. with the use of two 10.5' (3.2 m) conventional slides.
• 20' (6.1 m) L x 7.6' (2.3 m) W x 10.5' (3.2 m) H. Dimensions are approximate and dependent on chassis.
Same length as a medium-sized campervan.
See length comparison
This design is available for others to use in return for 0.3% direct donations to Ukraine, children, animals, etc.
All manufacturers are invited to improve on the basic design and patent any unobvious improvements they make.
COMING SOON - ATARDIS 19 / CONVERTIBLE
• A prototype will be built for testing and demonstration around the world.
Pat. Pending 2021
Atardis Motorhome Design
La Jolla, California 92037